Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ghana Page

I'm working on getting some changes done to my Ghana page. Among the changes:

1. Journal entries (I finally got it back). These will take a while, but I've gotten about six of them done thus far--through May 25. I hope to have the rest done by month's end.

2. Picture descriptions. This is partially for my own memory. Again, I hope to have this done by month's end.

3. Spiffy new front page image. Simply an outline of Alabama with the Ghanaian flag contained in its boundaries. (Photoshop is a great thing!). I'll work on this some to make it fancier eventually, but I thought it looked good on the front page.

http://www.krgilbert.net/ghana/

So see some photo descriptions, read journal entries, marvel at the front page image, and enjoy the page! (And keep checking back every couple of days for changes and updates).

No comments: