Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hooray!

I just looked at my time sheet for the first time this pay period (in theory, I should have looked at it the past few days, but whatever...). For the first time since May, I'm actually ahead in hours! I have a +0.5 by my name. Keep in mind, the day I got back to work after going to Africa, I had a -77 by my name, meaning I owed 77 hours. It's been a long, hard five months, but I finally broke even (and that's including two and a half days off for comps, a week off for Virginia, and a day off last week for a head cold from which I needed to rid myself).

On a completely un-related note, Tim Lien was officially installed by Warrior Presbytery as Senior Pastor at Riverwood PC. Now maybe the PCA's website will update the RPC entry on their church directory (assuming the stated clerk of Warrior Presbytery informs the folks in Atlanta in time).

No comments: