Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Biloxi Pictures 1 (Room)

I got to the coast today with an uneventful trip. The worst part was one portion of I-55 in Jackson (right south of MS-25/Lakeland Dr., near FPC). It's kind of a hill, then a curve in the road. It's not so bad, but if you get there at rush hour (which I didn't, but have), it might get a bit confusing for someone unfamiliar with it.

I had to run by Gulf Regional Planning Commission (I applied for a job there a while back...and apparently they are about to be without a transportation planner...nothing further there, I'm happy in Oxford, it's just interesting) to get a tablet computer set up to do landuse using GPS and a GIS mapping software. I won't bore anyone with details.

So I decided to bring my camera in before the valet got my car this time and was able to get a few pictures. Here they are. The first batch is my room. The second will be a few miscellaneous outside pictures I got a few minutes later:
1. Room with a view (of the Beau Rivage)
2. Room/bed
3. Bathroom
4. Shower (if yo look closely, note the three shower heads)
5. My TV greets me.


No comments: