Saturday, October 04, 2008

Grove Pictures

The Grove on Gameday is one of those things that really cannot be explained: it HAS to be experienced. Here are a few pictures. The first two are general crowd pictures. The third is of the food spread at the tent I was invited to. The fourth is a picture of me with the accounting department at Slaughter & Associates: Tiffany. Bama won (not convincing, but a win none the less), Auburn lost (go `Dores), and unfortunately, Ole Miss lost. But it was a good day regardless.


5 comments:

Our Philosophy said...

T's cute!

Jen Clapp said...

What, you updated your blog? Also, I can't believe Auburn lost to Vandy...wow... (and I'm saying that as a confirmed Bama fan)

Kenny said...

Yeah yeah...maybe now that I have a camera I'll update more. I don't have exactly what you would call an exciting life.

And I was glad to see Vandy beat Auburn. Auburn losing is always good, except against LSU and Tennessee...then I want to see everyone lose.

Kelly said...

Ahhh, this is T! She looks like a fine accountant.

Kenny said...

She is indeed.