Sunday, March 01, 2009

Snow Storm 2009






A few pictures of the snow storm we got here in Oxford last night. It started after midnight, so it was officially a spring month snowstorm.

As I do frequently on Saturdays, I will be watching something on TV (usually a movie, or documentary or something) and when I wrap it up, I'll fall asleep on my couch. Sometimes just for a few minutes, sometimes for half the night. When I woke up at about 3am, I looked outside and it was SNOWING, and everything was covered. I snapped the last picture (you know how Blogger posts pictures randomly). I snapped the other pictures after 8 this morning (as you'll be able to tell by the sun). I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

1 comment:

Our Philosophy said...

It's rather annoying how blogger posts them randomly. WHat's that about?

Paul said that he only heard once that we were going to get snow, and I wish he hadn't. I would to have loved hearing him exclaim in surprise!

What a fun day!