Tuesday, April 17, 2007

One more...

So I have one more lecture in my college years. My Tuesday night class is not meeting this week as Dr. Han is out of town, indeed, nearly out of continent at the national AAG conference in San Francisco this week. April 24 is the next class meeting. May 1st the class has project presentations. May 8th (I believe) is the final exam.

It's almost monumental in my life, but I think circa 8:30pm next Tuesday will be just that.

No job search update...

Tuscaloosa still hasn't posted the job officially, waiting to hear back from Savannah/Atlanta, Volusia Co. (need to get application in), and going to work on the Matthews NC application hopefully a bit this evening.

2 comments:

KSG said...

And then off to the real world.
Mom

Kenny said...

Now I'm teetering between the real world, and school. Class presentations next Tuesday. Final the next Tuesday. Twenty one years of school out of the way (3+12+4+2). Thirty to thirty-five years of work ahead of me (unless I win a lottery...I'm planning buying a ticket when in Daytona).