Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. For the longest time, I hadn't a thing to post about, then when life got exciting, my neighbors internet got real spotty and knowing I was soon to leave, I didn't feel like trying to find a remedy for the situation.

Alas, now that I am gainfully employed, I can afford my own internet, and that is set to be installed tomorrow between 1 and 5. I even got a wireless router so I can use my internet anywhere I see fit.

To make a long story short, I should have more to post about, and a more reliable connection with which to post at some point between 1 and 5 tomorrow. Keep an eye out. I'll sent out an e-mail when I become an active "Blogger" again.

It's 9:59...t-minus 1 minute until "Good Eats" on Food Network. Must go!

1 comment:

KSG said...

Looking forward to hearing about Oxford and your life there. Send picture of your apartment and Oxford.
Mom