Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ghana Video

Ahoy all...

This is the culmination of seven months of work (well, actually just two days, I let the videos sit around for seven months). This is a compliation of videos I took when I was in Ghana. The quality is not tha great on the videos since I took it on my still camera on which video is not the main function. In hindsight, or on a hypothetical second trip, I might take a video camera as well. It did capture some of the pictures, and certainly some of the sounds that I could never describe (the canoe section has music I added, but it was pretty much soundless, just imagine a paddle hitting Autauga creek, or the James, or the Black Warrior River and you have the same sound).

This is my first attempt at something in iMovie on my Powerbook. This is also my first attempt at Youtube.com. It made sense given the size of the video, as a means with which to share the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbYOqf2GnUM

Enjoy! And share as you see fit.

No comments: