Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Lip pt. 2: Kerry

Well, since Kerry gave me lip about not posting enough for her tastes, here's a post of my exciting life.

I went to Dr. Lovelady today. Got a larium prescription. They also scheduled an appointment at the health dept for me to get the aforementioned shots. 8am on April 19th. I can do it on my way into work since the health department is (sort of) on my way in. That's what's happening. I'm tired now, kind of headachy. The appointment threw me off. Didn't get lunch until 3:30, then took about a half hour nap. It was one of those where you sleep hard, but wake up harder.

There you have it. An obligitory post. Why haven't you posted today, Kerry? (hahaha)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

yeah, Kerry's got an advantage, doesn't she? Cute pictures to share all the time and adorable things the baby does.

Kenny said...

That's what I'm saying! But I especially like the cute things involving me. Pretentious?