Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Real Thing

Title shamelessly plagarized from Kerry.

My visa didn't come today. The USPS site says it left Birmingham at about 6 this morning. I thought if it didn't come with the actual mail that it might come later. My thinking is it will come in tomorrow ("Overnight" delivery allows for Sunday delivery, but being Easter Sunday, I don't know), or Monday. Just great, I'm not going to be in most of the day. It'll probably have to be picked up on Tuesday. Whatever, just so long as I get it before going.

I've had a craving for Coke all day. Fortunately, I have some Coke around, and for the thrid time in my life, I won a free coke on one of Coke's bottle cap give-away type thingies. So drink up! I can get another 2L bottle (Cherry/Vanilla) for free!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you stay on top of that Visa thing.
Before you go to the health department on Wednesday to get doctored up, make sure you have had a good breakfast and plenty of energy food on board.

Love
Mom

Our Philosophy said...

The "thrid" time in your life?

Kenny said...

Once while in the Boy Scouts when on a trip, I bought a Dr. Pepper at a gas stop. I won a free one (but lost the cap).

The second time was three times when I bought a 6 pack of 20oz. Sprites on the FPC youth beach trip to Laguna Beach. I won a free sprite on three of them.

This is the "thrid" (please, Kerry, don't burst my bubble...I just realized what you said...)

Kenny said...

Fortunately there's an Arby's near the Health Department, so I can get a pretty decent breakfast there (sausage egg and cheese biscuit and some OJ, something like that), then assuming I go into work (I may totally be out of it, I honestly don't know how I'll react).

If I don't get the visa (or at least an attempted delivery) by Monday, I'll get on the USPS's case about it. Overnight delivery my foot!