Wednesday, April 26, 2006

back

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with school related work and this does after all take a backseat to my master's degree. I'm taking a break tonight from academia just to relax. I don't have anything due until Friday morning, so I can work tomorrow afternoon/night on the last page or so of my paper on Hyundai, then proof and source it. Then I have something due on Thursday of next week, as well as a presentation on Monday AND a final proposal for my Ghana paper.

I've taken the last of my typhoid fever medicine. Now I give it a week to work through my system and I'm vaccinated against Typhoid Fever for five years. The malaria vaccination I start taking a week before I go, then while I'm there once a week, then for a couple of weeks after I get back. I may actually need a couple more pills, but I'll address that after I get back.

I get another night of house/dog sitting for the Liens. Melissa called my apartment today and sai they're staying at the beach another day. It's not a problem as they said they might end up staying another day. Oh...the good time that must be being had by the soon-to-be interim senior pastor (and by all accounts the Senior Pastor once the congregation can officially offer it to him when Byran leaves).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates. I knew you were busy because you hadn't blogged. I guess you'll be taking some medications when you get back to Prattville. I hope all the medications are not making you feel ill.

We are looking forward to you finishing your first semester of grad school and graduation next year.

Mom