Monday, April 03, 2006

time change = evil

It just is. Also thunderstorms at 5:30am, and birds at 6:30am. They're ALL evil.

On a side note, my Matthew Fontaine Maury paper has exploded to well beyond what Dr. Webster required. I'm pushing ten pages right now, he only required five. I still have at least two more pages I can attach to it. I'm going to HAVE to slim it down a shade. He really was an interesting character. I'll post a link to the paper after Wednesday evening, just so you can read it, or portions of it if you desire.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

dude, we had some awesome storms just come through. You don't usually get storms like that in virignia, but i briefly thought the world might be ending, it was so dark.

I totally dig the time change, though. Think of all the light you'll have at night! (If there isn't an apocalyptic thunderstorm.)